To help insure superior tanning results, clients should be aware of the following before tanning guidelines before coming in for their airbrush session.
- Shower and exfoliate prior to all airbrush sessions using any beaded exfoliant that you would find at your local drug store
- Shaving and waxing should be performed before coming in for your session. Razor blades should be replaced before shaving after sunless tanning to avoid stripping the newly tanned skin
- Avoid using lotions, creams, and makeup (eye makeup and deodorant are ok) prior to your session
- Remove jewelry
- Tie long hair up away from face and neck – we will provide disposable shower caps
- Wear dark-colored, loose fitting clothing as well as flip-flops or sandals to to wear in order to avoid any possible contact with sweat on the feet
- Bring a dark-colored bathing suit (or a garment of preference) or you may use disposable garments that are available.
Femme Fatale bronzer washes out of most clothing very easily, but can stain wool, silk, light nylon, and other light synthetic materials.